Webinar Training "Health Coaching vs. Root-Cause Health Coaching" with Lifestyle Prescriptions® University Founder Johannes R. Fisslinger.
How to radically improve your skills with Root-Cause Health CoachingTM
Take advantage of our 2021 Summer Special Offer with $3,162 in Scholarships & Tuition Savings.
Your 2021 Summer Special Offer
Earn 2 Credentials (LPHC and NBC-HWC) in One Training.
Enrollment will close in:
Radically improve your confidence, competence and client health outcomes with our NBHWC and LPHC approved certificate training.
Lifestyle Prescriptions® Root-Cause Health Coaching
Pay-In-Full: Save $3,162
Your Payment Plan Option:
Feel totally safe with our 100% money back guarantee.
Register today and get instant access to all Lifestyle Prescription® Root-Cause Health Coach Training Self-Study Courses.
Got Questions? Send us an email | Call +1 310 906-0366
Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy Charts
After you've registered we'll ship your invaluable 12 reference charts, posters and Lifestyle Prescriptions® pads via Priority Mail to you. Place the high quality and attention-drawing posters on your wall and use the charts in your daily work with clients.
I absolutely know you're going to love them.
LPHC Research & Client Cases
Our evidence-based curriculum is based on the latest science of Lifestyle Medicine. In addition, we started our own Root-Cause Health Coaching research over the last years.
After working with thousands of practitioners using the precision of Root-Cause Analysis & Health Coaching we've seen absolutely amazing observable and reproducible results.
Here’s a partial list of Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coach SPECIALIST research project:
- The Effect Of Emotions and Stress On Fertility – Aisling Killoran, Lifestyle Prescriptions® Infertility Health Coach Specialist (LPHCS)
Demonstration of statistically significant improvement in health outcomes using Lifestyle Prescriptions® Root-Cause Analysis & Health Coaching Protocols.
In her study, out of the six case studies, five women who were medically diagnosed with unexplained infertility and were trying to become pregnant for over two years, are now pregnant.
- Improving Health Outcomes in IBS – Eileen Strong, LPHCS
Research participants had been diagnosed 20 or more years ago. 75% of participants cited diet control, hydration, exercise and relaxation as their main means of symptoms.
100% of participants cited specific emotionally stressful events corresponding with the onset of (a) most recent flare up symptoms and/or (b) initial onset of symptoms at first diagnosis.
Some of these events were many years previous and participants still experienced emotional stress around their memories of these issues at the present time (i.e. “unresolved” emotional stress)
Research results included:
Ratings in Quality of Life (QoL) improved 75% over the course of the study.
100% of participants experienced immediate relief /reduction in either or both of (a) emotional intensity and/or (b) physical discomfort.
100% participants cited improvement in specific IBS symptoms like diarrhoea, constipation, abdominal pain, night sweats (before and after the interventions as part of the research).
100% confirmed they had learnt improved strategies to manage/respond to Stress as a result of the Project.
One of the interesting findings was that the overall perception of health (measured through a before & after questionnaire and the SUD scale) showed a measurable improvement with all clients (average 5-20% improvement). But the IBS/digestive organ tissue specific symptoms improved drastically.
- Beliefs Affecting Chronic Pain Responses – Jane Oelke, ND, PhD, Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coach Specialist
This study was created for the objectives to study belief patterns and their relationship to the location of chronic pain. Thought-provoking associations between the top two belief patterns, the level of pain, and the symptoms that make it worse were found.
The beliefs that “I am not strong enough” and “I have too many responsibilities.” correlate to the ability to control situations and the ability to deal with chronic pain.
- The Effects of Emotions on Hormones – Cindy Hubka, Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coach Specialist
Cindy was able to coach eight women between the ages of 55 years and 70 years to decrease or eliminate their symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats and insomnia using Lifestyle Prescriptions® Root Cause Analysis Health Coaching.
25% of the women had their symptoms eliminated
75% felt their symptoms improved substantially were at a level that each could deal with easily on their own with non-medication tools they had learned throughout the sessions.
- Root-Cause Asthma Solutions – John Rhodes, Lifestyle Prescriptions® Asthma Specialist
In a small research study John demonstrated the following results using Lifestyle Prescriptions® Root-Cause Analysis & Self-Healing Protocols:
40% of participants were able to stop using asthma medication altogether (confirmed by their GP).
80% of participants had Final Peak Flow measurements corroborating their breathing improvement.
Other Research Projects
- Empirical evidence of Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coaching practitioners demonstrated and documented with over 1,000 client cases
- Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy Reference Database
Searchable online database for LPU program students and graduates listing 150+ organ tissue with 2,000+ symptoms and their relationship with stressors, conflicts, emotions, beliefs & lifestyle habits.
Our Root-Cause Health Coaches use this 10-Step Root-Cause Analysis Template to be very specific in their differential analysis and health coaching skills including health outcomes.
CLIENT: MAN 36 YEARS, CHRONIC LEG PAIN
Summary First Session: Anger improved from SUD 9 to 1. Limiting Belief from SUD 9 to 0. Leg pain from SUD 7 to 2.
1. Symptom & Location SUD: Lower left leg fracture with surgery 5 years ago. Current pain SUD 7
2. Wiredness: Right dominant
3. Organ Tissue + Brain Relay + Conflict Theme: Bone (Cerebral Medulla) Self-devaluation/Lack of Strength
4. Acute or Chronic: Chronic for 5 years
5. Emotion SUD: Anger SUD 9 and frustration SUD 6
6. Stress Trigger (VAKOGS) SUD: Mother physically abusing him, he saw her coming at him and heard her yelling. SUD 10
7. Beliefs SUD: Something is wrong with me if my mother abuses me. My father is weak and didn’t protect him. SUD 9
8. Values SUD: Family (his wife) SUT +9
9. LPHC Protocols: Emotional Release (frustration and anger) using PEFT. Reframing limiting beliefs. Lifestyle Prescription®: Stretching 2 times a day, conscious walking in nature 2 times per week, observing left leg and feeling gratitude for the leg support.
10. Health Outcomes: Anger SUD 1, frustration SUD 0. Belief 'something wrong with me' SUD 0. Pain in leg SUD 2 (from SUD 7). After 1 week he is walking without pain and feeling more connected to himself and his surroundings.
CASE # 2: HASHIMOTO, CHRONIC FATIGUE
Summary First Client Session: Fatigue from SUD 9 to 2. Hate from SUD 9 to 0. Lifestyle improved.
1- SYMPTOMS LOCATION SUD: Fatigue: 10/10
2- WIRED: Right Dominant
3- ORGAN-RELAY-CONFLICT: Thyroid (Brain Stem +/-). 'Inability to reach or rid oneself of an issue'
4- ACUTE/ CHRONIC: Chronic. Started as a kid
5- EMOTION SUD: Hate 9/10
6- STRESS TRIGGER: : I can’t accept my biological father. I hate him (visual trigger)
7- BELIEFS SUD: I am tired to live SUD 4/10. I have no purpose SUD 8/10
8- VALUES: Family and work
9- LPHC PROTOCOLS - SESSION #1:
* Precision EFT emotional release. Heart Power Breathing. Visualizing positive happy future scenarios. Reframing life situation * Lifestyle Prescription® written: Remove inflammatory foods from diet (no-low meat, focus on whole-foods). * The client booked more sessions to continue the journey.
10- HEALTH OUTCOMES: After the first 90 minute session the health outcomes reported were: Feeling energized, fatigue down to 2/10 (from 10/10). ‘Hate for biological father’ gone (0/10).
Inside our student portal you'll see similar client cases posted daily.
Naturally, you'll learn all skills needed in our LPHC (NBHWC) Certification Training.
Listen to our Students & Graduates
Most people will act on the advice in a prescription. I find that Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coaching protocols are a quick, accurate and effective way to allow clients to improve vitality and allow self healing.
Dr. Stephane Provencher
Washington DC , USA
Lifestyle Prescriptions® Root-Cause Analysis allow me and my center to get to the root of all issues so fast and breakdown the false patterns so easily. It is a life changing and an amazing tool! I am so grateful to be part of this innovative ways of looking at the root-causes analysis.
Christa Krahnert, ND
Gold Coast, Australia
Finally it's here 'Lifestyle Prescriptions University'! A gap in the professional training system of health experts is closed! The true causes of our chronic diseases are directly related to our lifestyle. Finally, we are able to pursue genuine health promotion. I enjoyed the courses very much!
I love ♥ Lifestyle Prescriptions ~ it's revolutionary. It assists me to understand both my own healing journey and that of my clients in a super fast way. Life changer. ♥
Dr. Anton Bader
I use Lifestyle Prescriptions® in my practice and it's amazing to see the results with my patients.
Dr. Kevin Chan
In my busy integrative and functional medical practice I love using the lifestyle prescription charts and quickly ask patients if the conflict themes and emotions connected with their symptoms ring a bell and almost everyone gets it!