Can I ask you a few questions (actually your clients will ask you these questions again and again):
- Why do I still have a chronic skin rash (even if I eat healthy & exercise)?
- What’s really causing it?
- Why does the inflammation disappear, just to return a few weeks later?
- What specific stress or emotion or thought is affecting my skin?
- I’ve tried many therapies/modalities without success. Why?
What makes Lifestyle Prescriptions® so unique is that we’ve found a way to connect every organ tissue (like the skin-epidermis with hot, red, inflamed skin) with a very specific:
- Stress Trigger (conflicts or traumatic events)
- Unresolved emotional hurt
- Belief (unconscious repetitive thoughts)
- Social life situation
- Lifestyle habits
To find these root-cause(s) quickly you can either rely on your intuition (which usually takes decades to develop) or use a science-based protocol we call Lifestyle Prescriptions® Root-Cause Analysis.
This is not Louise Hay or the Mind-Body Connection …
Rather it’s based on biology, brain science, embryology, quantum medicine, our body’s self-healing intelligence … and our body being the seat of consciousness and directly linked with our mind and our surroundings.
Lifestyle Prescriptions® are revolutionary and new … because we combine the ability to find the root-cause(s) of 1,000+ symptoms with proven transformational and self-healing techniques, skills & technologies.
Our brand-new 3-Months Root-Cause Analysis Training will start in 14 days and I really want you to consider joining us. Think major milestone … you’ll learn all the skills you need to create miracles in your client’s life.
Start by watching our webinar training first.
Register for the webinar and you’ll receive the PDF template “50 organs and their emotional conflicts”.
Learn about our brand-new 3-Months Root-Cause Analysis Training
Did you know that about 40% of our Lifestyle Prescriptions University students have already a successful practice?
They absolutely love Lifestyle Prescriptions® Root-Cause Analysis & Health Plans because it
- saves them time,
- helps them get better results …
- and increases profitability and income.